Bring enterprise-class protection storage to small, midsized, and departmental IT environments with an EMC Data Domain DD2200 deduplication storage system. Choose an entry-priced DD2200 configuration for the data protection you need for backup, archiving, and DR.
You can use Data Domain DD2200 as an alternative to a tape strategy for data backup and recovery. Efficient and unique high-speed deduplication reduces your data as much as much as 30:1. The benefits? Dramatically reduced storage needs, shorter backup and restore windows, and assured data recovery. All of it leads to best-in-class TCO.
All Data Domain systems use the Data Domain Data Invulnerability Architecture for end-to-end data verification and self-healing. Your data stays correct and recoverable.
Start small and grow later when you choose the 4 TB DD2200 configuration. Instantly expand with its capacity-on-demand option. (License fee applies. Talk to your sales representative for details.)
- Protects 4 TB-860 TB user data*
- Provides up to 4.7 TB/hour throughput
- Works with leading enterprise backup and archive applications you already use
- Ensures data integrity and recoverability with the EMC Data Domain Data Invulnerability Architecture
- Eliminates risks of traditional tape backup, including failed backups, lost tapes, and long recovery time
*Capacities vary by configuration. Amount of user data protected varies depending on the characteristics of the data.