Gain industry-leading performance, efficiency, and reliability in your backup, archive, and disaster recovery environment with EMC Data Domain DD2500 protection storage appliance. Ideal for your small to midrange data center.
Achieve up to 30:1 data reduction with deduplication that writes only unique segments of data to disk. You’ll eliminate redundancy, shrink backup times, and mitigate risk of losing data. These advantages make the DD2500 a compelling alternative to traditional tape libraries.
Like all EMC Data Domain systems, the DD2500 integrates with many leading backup, archiving, and enterprise applications. So deployment is easy and quick.
The Data Domain Data Invulnerability Architecture keeps your data correct and recoverable. End-to-end data verification and self-healing ensures you can access your data when you need it.
- Scales from 11.4 TB to 133 TB of usable capacity
- Provides up to 13.4 TB/hour throughput
- Eliminates risks associated with traditional tape backup, including failed backups and lost tapes
- Protects data integrity and recoverability with the EMC Data Domain Data Invulnerability Architecture
- Data Domain works with backup and archive applications you already have