Get more performance and scalability to consolidate backup, archive, and disaster recovery with the EMC Data Domain DD4500 deduplication storage system. Protect your enterprise with a single data protection platform you manage centrally.
The DD4500 system delivers high-performance inline deduplication that reduces the storage capacity needed for data backup and archiving by 10-30x. High throughput means faster backups so scheduled jobs finish on time. You have data protection for demanding workloads such as file servers, server virtualization, email, content management, and databases. And you can retire your tape backup.
You’ll improve disaster recovery and see a strong return on investment. Use your existing network to replicate only unique data to a disaster recovery site. You’re prepared to satisfy users’ restore requests as well. The Data Domain Invulnerability Architecture provides inline write and read verification, continuous fault detection, and self-healing to ensure data integrity.
- EMC Data Domain DD4500 system supporting:
- Up to 25.6 TB/hr throughput
- Up to 14.2 PB logical capacity
- Up to 285 TB usable capacity
- Includes Data Domain System Manager, a web-based interface for data and replication management
- Qualified with leading backup and archiving applications